A formal admission review is required for co-major, transfer, concurrent degree, and PhD track requests. The same admission standards used for external applicants will be used for internal applicants. The following must be submitted:
- A nomination letter from a current SUSAG faculty member who is willing to be your co-major professor
- A statement of purpose describing interest in the major and planned research
- An unofficial copy of ISU transcript
- A current resume or curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation*
- Graduate student request form
All materials should be sent in a single email and as PDF files to firstname.lastname@example.org. The nominating faculty member must submit their nomination using the internal applicant nomination form.
A copy of the student's original ISU graduate application may be obtained for review by the Admissions Committee.
*Letters of recommendation are optional for co-majors and PhD track requests.