Congratulations to Spring 2021 GPSA Graduates!
June 3, 2021
The Graduate Program in Sustainable Agriculture would like to congratulate our 2021 graduates who are going on to do great things in their next steps:
- Kevin Ellis, MCRP/MS (Advisor: Carlton Basmajian): Kevin has accepted a Conservation Specialist position with Hennepin County, MN. He'll be working with rural landowners to design and implement conservation practices and work on green infrastructure projects within Minneapolis and the surrounding suburbs.
- John Jones, PhD (Advisor: Antonio Mallarino): John is Director of the Foundation for Agronomic Research, a research, education, and outreach non-profit in Jefferson City, MO that focuses on soil fertility and plant nutrition.
- Britt Moore, PhD (Advisors: Rick Cruse/Tom Sauer): Britt will begin a tenure-track appointment as Assistant Professor of Environmental Protection at the University of North Carolina-Wilmington in August where his research and teaching will focus on environmental and environmental justice issues.
- Caroline Murray, MS (Advisors: Matt O’Neal/John Tyndall): Caroline moved to Walla Walla, WA in October and began a position as the GIS Coordinator for Walla Walla County in January.
- Andrea Wagner, MCRP/MS (Advisor: Monica Haddad). Andrea has already begun her new position as Planner for Story County, Iowa. She is a member of their watershed assessment working group, so will be working to help improve water quality for all of us Story County residents.