Award period: July 1 - June 30
Award amount: $600 maximum*
Awards available: 10
Request deadline: One month prior to event
Students participating in a professional development activity may submit a Professional Development Grant (PDG) request. Priority consideration will be given to those presenting at a conference. Follow the steps below to complete your request.
- Complete the PDG request form. Please make sure you are completing the form using the lastest version of Adobe Reader.
- Submit the form to your major professor for signature. If your major professor is signing electronically, please send them the original document with the signature field and not a scanned copy.
- Submit your request and abstract as PDF files to email@example.com.
- Following the event, submit a brief written report to firstname.lastname@example.org. The report should be submitted within 30 days.
- To initiate your reimbursement, please contact Lynette for the account number and work with your home department to complete the form in Access Plus.
*Awards are limited to one per student, per award period regardless of award amount.
Students are encourage to apply for additional funding support through the Graduate and Professional Student Senate (GPSS), as well as their home department.